SketchUp Pro is a professional yet simple to use 3D model design suite. It is well suited to designing interiors, architectural designing, landscape designing and similar applications that require 3D rendering. SketchUp Pro 2019 update is the latest, most advanced version of this software which can be purchased in the ProCADeng software store at extremely high discounts (up to 75%). SketchUp Pro 2019 features include:
- A new initial welcome window that automates most tasks necessary for beginning work with SketchUp;
- A new "dashed line" interface element that allows seeing simple 2D projections of your 3D models and perceives their positions relative to each other with more ease;
- A more convenient interface for the "Tape Measure" tool, which offers measurements directly from a floating pop-up;
- Additional import and export features that allow you to exchange models with other 3D design applications, including but not limited to AutoCAD and LayOut;
- Various 3D printing related features, including:
- Solid Inspector. A new sub-instrument of the full Solid Inspector is the most important tool for preparing models for 3D printing in SketchUp. You can find it in the toolbar on the right side of the screen.
- 3D Printing Guide. Everything you need to know about 3D printing is now collected in one place and divided into 3 curricula. Also, all the training materials are collected at GoogleSlides and accessible from any device. You can view them in the web version or in the SketchUp for School application.
- SolidTools. External frame, connection, subtraction, trimming, intersection, division. All of these tools are now available in the web version. These functions are needed not only to create stunning geometry but will also be useful for preparing 3D models for printing.
- 3D engine bugs eliminated, additional stability compared to the previous versions of SketchUp Pro. A long-standing problem of old versions of SketchUp, when the software hogged CPU processing power and hampered the work of other apps was fixed.
The SketchUp Pro 2019 release date is already past, and this software is now available for purchase at procadeng.com. To install this software, you need to be running either MS Windows (7 and up) or Mac OS (10.4.1 Tiger and up). There is no Linux version available, neither is there one for other operating systems. However, there is a version available online that does not require anything except an internet connection.
SketchUp is available in three different subscription licenses, two of which are for desktops (PC and Mac), and one available online without installing the software. The option to buy the right to use SketchUp Pro with no time limit is still available. The subscription licenses could be cheaper if your business will not be needing SketchUp Pro on a permanent basis. Various options for licensing are available on ProCADeng, where you can buy and download SketchUp Pro 2019.
You can learn more about SketchUp Pro 2019 and receive the full list of improvements from its developer company, Google, or from official sites devoted to SketchUp Pro.
Guys, I want to thank you for your patience! I was really nervous when I couldn't download a program at the first attempt. You helped me do it and I didn't even expect such a rapid reply from your support team.
At once after purchase, I faced a problem with installation. I bought CAD software for the first time. That's why I didn't know all peculiarities of installation process. When I bought software from the other online stores I got used to the fact that they didn't care about their customers. I was surprised that the support team of this store answered me and gave recommendations concerning the installation. I quickly solved my problems due to them.
When you are a designer, you know the importance of software you work with. It must be qualitative by default! Procadeng.com satisfied my requirements fully! I have found everything I needed here. They have a good choice of Autodesk CAD software, therefore, everyone who needs Maya, AutoCAD Architecture or MEP will find these and lots of other crucially important for designing programs.