AutoCAD Mechanical Pricing Details
Purchase options include only 3 years subscription terms to fit the user's needs.
AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset
There are special toolsets available with AutoCAD for specific tasks: Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, MEP, 3D map and Plant 3D.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022 is part of Autodesk Digital Prototyping Technology. The product combines the functionality of AutoCAD - the world leader in 2D CAD - with the benefits of extensive libraries of standardized components and automation tools that accelerate design tasks. Purchasing AutoCAD Mechanical 2022 provides significant time savings in your drafting work, so you can focus more on innovation.
Features in this release of AutoCAD Mechanical:
Acceleration of machine-building design
The AutoCAD Mechanical toolkit speeds up the product development process with libraries of standard parts and standard task automation features.
- Library of standard parts and elements. More than 700,000 intelligent machine-building parts, components and symbols make it easy to create accurate machine-building drawings and specifications.
- Custom components library. Create and save standard or custom parts and elements to facilitate access and reuse.
- Mechanical generators and calculators. AutoCAD Mechanical has built-in generators of mechanical systems and calculators for their calculation and selection under specified conditions, including for shafts, springs, belt and chain gears, cams and others. They can not only create all the necessary components automatically, according to the specified functional parameters, but also analyze them and generate the necessary reports.
- Specialized tools. More than 30 options for constructing rectangles, arcs and circles. Automatic construction and updating of center lines. Selection of local sections and sections by special lines. Complete set of projection lines for alignment of species.
- Editable and recurring commands. Processing commands that are applied to drawing elements are edited without the need to delete and re-create them. For example, you can easily resize a chamfer or rounding in the regular dialog box by simply double-clicking the chamfer or rounding. This also applies to the commands Remote views, Tables of holes, Basic inscriptions.
- Creating 2D drawings on 3D models. In AutoCAD Mechanical, you can open Autodesk Inventor files and create 2D drawings associated with them. All model changes will later be reflected in the drawings automatically. You can create dissected and remote views for any of the types already available in the drawing. 3D models of AutoCAD, Inventor or other CAD can be used to create associative and non-associative 2D drawings.
- Layer management. The drawing layer control system in the process of creating a drawing automatically places different elements on the corresponding layers - with the appropriate color and type of lines. You can easily customize the AutoCAD Mechanical drawing environment to suit your organization.
Issue of machine-building documentation
In the AutoCAD Mechanical toolkit, many additional features allow you to quickly complete documentation and reduce errors and inconsistencies.
- Geometric dependencies. AutoCAD Mechanical toolset allows you to create geometric and parametric relationships in drawings, such as perpendicularity and parallelism, symmetry, equality, etc. You can enable automatic dependency on geometry as it is created. Objects will retain superimposed dependencies on any modification of geometry - perpendicular lines will remain perpendicular, concentric axial lines will remain between symmetrical elements.
- Intelligent dimensions. The function of automatic drawing of the smart sizes allows to reduce quantity of actions considerably. As a result, groups of objects are formed that are perpendicular, parallel, or symmetrical, with the required distance between them. Dependent dimensions are automatically rebuilt when adding and changing information about tolerances and landings.
- Associative item numbers and specifications. Associative engineering specifications automatically reflect all changes made to the project. AutoCAD Mechanical supports separate specifications for each drawing, node nesting control, and automatic recognition of standard components. Specifications can be customized for a specific enterprise. Specifications can be exported to third-party MRP, ERP, and PLM systems, such as the Autodesk Vault Engineering Data Management System.
- Support for design standards. Compliance with standards provides a common form of information exchange and compatibility of work results. The toolkit contains drawing tools for creating standard designations of surface roughness, geometric dimensions and tolerances, designations of bases and sections, notes, designations of cones and slopes, as well as designations of welding.
- Monitor of machine-building annotations. The function of detecting annotations that have lost touch with the basic elements in the spaces of the model and the drawing sheet. The system issues notifications about found anchor annotations (for example, size, footnote, or surface roughness). The engineer can remove the detached annotations or reattach them to the appropriate objects.
Purchase AutoCAD Mechanical 2022 from the ProCADeng Store
at a discount and make sure it is the most efficient solution for your architectural design. Choose only the best software for yourself in our store and take advantage of the most advantageous offers now!
My chief gave me a task to buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor. I was at loss when I started surfing the net, looking for a good proposition. You surprised me by your offer to pay for the software and download it immediately. This is an ideal method to buy software. I don't overpay and receive what I want almost at once.
I've been using AutoCAD for years, and I can honestly say that the Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 deal from procadeng.com is the best value I've found. The software is top-quality and the customer service was excellent. I had a question about installation and the team at procadeng was quick to respond and help me out. I'm very happy with my purchase!
I recently purchased the Autodesk AutoCAD deal from proCADeng and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The software is easy to use and has all of the features I need for my design work. The customer service was also excellent - I had a question about installation and the team at procadeng.com was quick to respond and help me out. I would definitely recommend this deal to anyone in need of AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD Mechanical Software
Today's Price: $61995
Design faster with an industry-specific toolset for mechanical engineering including 700,000+ intelligent parts and features.
Today's Price: $58995
Mechanical drawing software
AutoCAD® Mechanical software includes all the functionality of AutoCAD software, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical drawing tasks.
Today's Price: $32995
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2017 is a specific software produced and optimized for mechanics engineers featuring complete AutoCAD set of tools and specific tools to accelerate parts modeling. This version of software is added with full libraries of parts created strictly keeping to industry...
Today's Price: $31995
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2016 is software developed to accelerate the process of mechanical design offering substantial libraries of standard based ready to use parts and tools. This digital product features innovative but simplified user interface and essential tools for drafting and building...